HOME 2014 List ANIMAL CELEBRITY FOOD GADGET PEOPLE PLACE SPORTS TECH SUBMIT YOUR LIST
.

Top 10 FHM's Sexiest Women in the World 2013

Like Us



Here's the 10 to 1 countdown of the Top 10 FHM's Sexiest Women in the World 2013


10. Georgia Salpa
""I have fun. I don't take myself too seriously."" Like Us

9. Cheryl Cole
""I wish I was a bloke sometimes. There are a few things I’d like to try out as a bloke."" Like Us

8. Kate Upton
"I like bikinis that are super sexy and lingerie-like because, well, I love lingerie" Like Us

7. Pixie Lott
"I love fake tan. A friend had a professional spray gun, so we taped cotton pads to our nipples and sprayed away…"
  Like Us

6. Kaley Cuoco
"Horseback riding is my passion. Other than work. People can't imagine me getting dirty, but that's what I love about it."
  Like Us

5. Kelly Brook
"I've done lots of underwear shoots with other girl models, but there was never any contact - unfortunately!" Like Us

4. Michelle Keegan
"I was an ugly duckling. I knew it, and my family and friends told me too." Like Us

3. Helen Flanagan
""I'm really proud of my boobs, and I'm grateful that I've got a voluptuous chest. It has a lot of power!”" Like Us

2. Rihanna
"I have to be myself. I want to be fun, young and sexy." Like Us

1. Mila Kunis
"I don't think it's true that blondes have more fun. Trust me, it's not true!" Like Us
Our Partners